Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Voting for Future Stars, Dancing with Current Ones

There’s another week to vote on which contestant will appear in the 2012 swimsuit issue.My esteemed colleague over at I Love SI Girls has been pushing heavily for Tamiris Freitas. But I’m going to have to endorse either Jasmine Tookes…
In case you missed it, that's a FOOTBALL BIKINI.

…or Jessica Perez.
Honorable mention goes to Kasia Gogolkiewicz:…for having the greatest model name since Apollonia van Ravenstein.

In other news, Petra Nemcova is going to appear on “Dancing With The Stars.”I love Petra. But there must be some other way to watch her than having to sit through a celebrity dance show. It brings to mind one of the weirdest gimmicks SI has ever thrust at us, the “Dancing With The Stars” pictorials from the 2010 issue.Maybe I'll watch highlights online or something. Good luck, Petra!

No comments:

Post a Comment